Join the AIA
Seven ways joining the AIA can help you as an investor or trader:
- Trusted Gateway: the AIA is the trusted and independent gateway to investing and the investment industry in Australia.
- Network: meet and network with other investors via discussion groups and online through our blogs and other programmes. Often the information gained from other investors at AIA meetings or on the online forum can be as valuable as that gained from industry experts.
- Education: Receive insightful knowledge and education about all asset classes at AIA conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Free online resources: Find important online resources, including member reviews, newsletters, books and much more.
- Stay informed: Keep up-to-date with all the news and changes, for example, the AIA SMSF Bulletin keeps trustees abreast of key industry developments.
- Hands-on: Learn how to be hands-on from other investors and experts, as they share their insights issues such as manage an investment portfolio, stock selection, investment systems development, record keeping and much more.
- Support: Be part of an organisation that is independent and highly committed to supporting and helping all of its members not only education and networking, but also through advocacy in representing investor interests at regulatory and government levels.
Because we are a not-for-profit organisation run by members, we keep all of our costs very reasonable. So, whether you are a new or experienced investor, be sure to join now by
All transactions are conducted via our secure site.
Membership is only $115 for one year or $195 for two years plus a once off $20 joining fee.